Saturday, February 7, 2009

Score 2nd Draft

Intro v2 (with strings):


Intro v2 (without strings):


Hat Sequence:

Ending v2 (tweaked beginning, and also continues all the way through the credits):

*********************
My thoughts:
  • The new intro I think matches the mood of my film better, but at the same time, I kind of like the music in the old one better. However, the flute sounds much better in the new one.
  • I didn't really like the hat cue at all, it seems too flourishy and ornamental. I think something a lot simpler might work better. I'm not sure if I even need music in this section.
  • For the ending cue, I like the part when  the credits start playing, but I'm wondering if the tabla beat is too upbeat. The other instruments sound great to me, including the harp that he worked in.





No comments: